- APA Example Paper
- How to Craft Clear, Complete Sentences
- Comma Usage Rules
- Strategies for Revision
- How to Create an APA Template in Word
- How to Create an MLA Template in Word
- How to Format APA Headers in Word
- Guide to Quoting
- Where Do I Start? A Guide to Beginning a Paper
- Guide to Introductions, Conclusions, Topic Sentences, and Concluding Sentences
- Writing Center Brochure Fall 2013
- The Basics of APA Formatting & Stylistics
- Strategies for Writing a Literature Review
- Sick of the Word Synthesize Yet? A Guide to Synthesis
- How to Format Chicago Footnotes
- MLA template
- How to Punctuate and Alter Quotes
This site includes some excellent resources from faculty in the disciplines on writing papers in the disciplines, including History, Biology, and the Social Sciences. From the homepage, click on the Writer’s Web for writing across the curriculum resources.
University of Washington Business School
This site has primarily collected links to other resources, but it is a good portal to e-resources on writing and editing basic business documents such as memos, executive summaries, and cover letters.
One of the earliest and most comprehensive sites for writing lab resources, including: information on documentation styles; guides to research and drafting; exercises in grammar and usage; information on style for professional and business communication, information for ESL writers. Handouts may be duplicated with proper acknowledgement.