Payroll Information on My.CU
MY.CU can be accessed by going to mycu.cu-portland.edu/ and entering in your employee ID# and PIN. If you are having troubling accessing your my.CU account please contact the IT Help Desk at ext. 6300.
Monthly paystubs, Direct Deposit Allocation, Deduction history and Year-to-Date history is available by clicking on the Employee Tab and Pay Information.
- View Direct Deposit Allocation by selecting the Employee Tab, Pay Information, and Direct Deposit Allocation.
- Direct Deposit can be updated by scrolling to the bottom under the Direct Deposit Allocation page and selecting Update Direct Deposit Allocation.
- W-2 forms can be viewed and printed online by clicking on the Employee Tab, Tax Forms, W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, selecting the Tax Year and Display.
- To only receive an electronic W-2 form, click on the Employee Tab, Tax forms, Electronic W-2 Consent, check the consent box, and click Submit. By consenting to an electronic W-2 form, you will not receive a paper copy in the mail.
- To view your current W4 Tax withholdings, click on the Employee Tab, Tax Forms, and W4 Tax Exemptions or Allowances.
Important Payroll Dates
Non-Exempt employee timesheets are due by the 16th of each month to your supervisor.
Cutoff Date for any Updates
Updates to W-4, Direct Deposit, Pledges, etc. are due by the 18th of each month (but is subject to change).
- Exempt employees: 1st -31st of each month
- Non-Exempt employees: 16th-15th of each month
Last business day of each month