- Students with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Concordia Documentation Guidelines for Learning Disabilities
- Contact your Academic Advisor: call Student Services at 503-280-8512 to find out who is your academic advisor
- Academic Resource Center
- Mental Health Counseling at Concordia University
For any additional questions or concerns please contact DLS Coordinator, Liisa Ferguson at 503-280-8515 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.