The Career Resource Center... It works!
Do you hope to get a job after college? Of course you do. At CU we are prepared to help see that your career goals are realized!
With a little inspiration, a fair amount of participation and planning, and tons of support, encouragement and guidance from our faculty and staff you will embark on a career path upon graduation from Concordia University.
Some of the services the Career Services has to offer are...
- Individual Career Counseling
- Experiential learning opportunities
- Career workshops and events
- Consultations with experts in the field
- Career readings and information
- Company literature
- Workshops on resume writing, interviewing and job search
- Access to local job fairs
- Employment listings (full-time, part-time and Summer/seasonal)
- Networking assistance