Our Director of Health Services/Campus Nurse for students provides caring and confidential health care to all Concordia University students with an emphasis on health education. There is no charge for nurse visits.
If you are having a medical or mental health emergency, please call 911 and public safety 503-280-8517.
Required health forms and information
- Introduction Letter from Nurse (PDF) - Explanation of forms
- Health History Form - For your safety
- Certificate of Immunization Form
- Health insurance - Every student is expected to have comprehensive health insurance
- Health counseling and education
- Referrals/assistance with physician or other health care provider appointments
- Triage to Urgent Care/Same Day Medical Care
- Assessment and over the counter medication for minor illness and conditions
- Immunization counseling and referral for immunizations and TB testing
- Nutrition and weight counseling
- Blood pressure checks
- Vision screening