Concordia University provides numerous housing options for students. Please see the links on the left for specific information about different housing options. Below are the costs for on-campus housing and dining services.
Housing and Dining Fees
2016-2017 Academic Year
|Elizabeth, Weber, Neils||Per Student/Per Semester|
|Triple Room (Weber)||$2,260|
|East 2-Bedroom Apartment||$2,695*|
|East 4-Bedroom Apartment||$2,695*|
|Concordia Place 1-Bedroom||$3,395*|
|Concordia Place 2-Bedroom||$3,055*|
|Concordia Place 3-Bedroom||$3,055*|
|Concordia Place 4-Bedroom||$2,895*|
Residence Hall Damage Deposit (refundable): $250 per year
Campus Housing fee includes a student-assessed fee of $30 per semester for Residence Life activities and programs. Requests to cancel housing contract after it is signed must be received in writing or by email to Housing by the following deadlines for the academic year. Cancellation of the contract by April 30th will result in a $250 cancellation fee. Cancellation on or after May 1st, will result in the student being responsible for the entire room charges for the contracted semesters (fall and spring semesters).
*Apartment rates include $100/semester (fall and spring only) in Declining Balance for apartment residents to use in the Dining Hall, Cav Corner, or Cafe 1905.
Campus Dining Services Meal Plans (per semester)
- Cavalier Plan: $2500 ($2600 in Buying Power)
- Advantage Plan: $2350 ($2400 in Buying Power)
- Navy Plan: $1990 ($1880 in Buying Power)
- Apartment Plan: $1180 ($1180 in Buying Power) -- This plan is the minimum requirement for sophomores under 21 in apartments. It is available to all others in apartments as well as commuters.
- Commuter Plan: $460 ($500 in Buying Power) - This plan is only available to commuter students and juniors/seniors living in apartment housing.
Housing Questions? Contact us at 503-280-8512, or by email: email@example.com.