Housing Options for International Undergraduate Students
International undergraduate students are encouraged to live on-campus in one of the many housing options available. Please visit our Residence Life/On-Campus Housing section of the website for details on how to apply and pricing information.
NE 27th Undergraduate Student Apartments
NE Holman Ave. Undergraduate Student Apartments
Housing Options for International Graduate Students
There is a Guesthouse option for International Graduate students that is very close to the Concordia campus. This option is a shared living arrangement where you have your own bedroom space, but share a kitchen and bathroom with roommates. Students pay a monthly rate for rent which includes all utilities (internet, wi-fi, laundry, water, electricity, gas, cable, etc.). Contact Erika Wiescher if you are interested.
Ainsworth Graduate Student Guesthouse
Other Nearby Housing Options
These complexes have experience working with international students:
1231 Northeast Martin Luther King Junior Blvd.
1500 Northeast 15th Ave
- Full Lease:
A direct contract that you will sign for a specific amount of time. (2 - 12 months)
Renting a room/apartment from the individual who is leasing the space. (1 - 6 months)
- Room Share:
Generally defined as renting a private room in either an apartment or house with other renters.
Padmapper.com allows you to enter your search criteria and immediately see what is available in the area. Use the information below to find the best fit for your preferences.
Concordia University is located at: 2811 NE Holman Street Portland, OR 97211
- Different lease lengths are available. Do you want month to month, 6 months, 1 year?
- Do you have to pay a deposit? If yes, how much?
- What is the distance from Concordia?
- Who will you be sharing the common spaces with? Male, Female, both?
- When you contact the person make sure to include a little bit of information about yourself. Are you quiet, do you like to watch movies, how long will you be in Portland etc.