Our Director of Health Services/Campus Nurse for students provides caring and confidential health care to all Concordia University students with an emphasis on health education. There is no charge for nurse visits.
Services (Emergencies call 911)
- Health counseling and education
- Referrals/assistance with physician or other health care provider appointments
- Triage to Urgent Care/Same Day Medical Care
- Assessment and over the counter medication for minor illness and conditions
- Immunization counseling and referral for immunizations and TB testing
- Nutrition and weight counseling
- Blood pressure checks
- Vision screening
- Consults and visits with RN are free
- Email StudentHealthServices@cu-portland.edu. Please include full name, CU ID#, or birthdate
- Walk-ins are welcome, though appointments have preference.
- All are taken in order of need.
Forms (required by Student Health Services)
- Introduction Letter from Nurse - explains the forms
- Health History Form - for your safety
- Certificate of Immunization Form
- Please know how to use your insurance in Oregon (at the very least have a wallet card)
- Concordia University offers a health insurance plan for students (not included in tuition)
- See "Health Insurance" under Student Services side bar menu
- A "toolkit" may be downloaded to help understand health insurance