What are the hours of operation for the Payroll Department?
Hours are from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm PST Monday – Friday
When is payday?
For Employees on a Monthly Payroll Schedule, pay day is the last business day of each month.
For Employees on a Bi-Weekly Payroll Schedule, pay day is every other Friday.
What is my pay period?
It depends on what employee type you fall under (see below):
- Exempt monthly employees pay period is the 1st-31st of each month
- Non-exempt monthly employees pay period is the 16th-15th of each month
- See calendar for Bi-Weekly employee (Exemp and Non-Exempt) pay periods
How do I change my Direct Deposit account?
Direct Deposit can be updated on your my.CU account
- View Direct Deposit Allocation by selecting the Employee Tab, Pay Information, and Direct Deposit Allocation
- Direct Deposit can be updated by scrolling to the bottom under the Direct Deposit Allocation page and selecting Update Direct Deposit Allocation
Where can I find my bank routing number?
Where can I find a copy of my W-2?
W-2 forms can be viewed and printed by logging on to my.CU. Click on the Employee Tab, Tax Forms, W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, selecting the Tax Year and Display.
Where can I see what my tax withholdings are?
To view your current W4 Tax withholdings log-on to my.CU, click on the Employee Tab, Tax Forms, and W4 Tax Exemptions or Allowances.
Where do I find my time card?
Non-exempt employees log hours in Webtime entry via my.CU. Please contact the payroll department for set-up if you are unable to access your time card.
What is minimum wage for 2016?
Effective July 1, 2016 the minimum wage is $9.75