W. Michael Goebel
Chair, BS Business Program
- BA, University of Washington
- MBA, Seattle City University
- MPA, Seattle City University
- Captain – US Army (Engineering)
- Pacific NW Bell/US West/ Qwest
A former director of Marketing with an international communications corporation, Professor Goebel combines his top management experience with his passion for sports and executive leadership of a top golf course. Mike not only directs the BS in Business Program at Concordia, but he teaches the first two modules in the program – MCL 480 - Group Process and Communications and MCL: 375 - Management and Leadership. He teaches in Concordia’s MBA program (e-Business) and at Portland Community College (International Business, Marketing, Sales and Retailing/E-tailing).