Earn your Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
Concordia’s bachelor of science in Healthcare Administration gives you the tools and skills you need to move ahead in the healthcare field – working in hospitals, public health departments, pharmaceutical companies, nursing homes, insurance providers and other health-related fields.
The degree you need, the timeframe you want.
We understand how busy you are. That’s why our healthcare administration program lets you earn your bachelor’s degree while you’re working – with minimal disruption to your career and family life.
- complete the degree in as little as four semesters
- class time just one night per week
- average class size of 20
Put your existing background to good use.
Joining the program requires a cumulative GPA of 2.5, calculated from school work completed in the past 10 years.
- in addition, three to five years of significant professional experience is required (healthcare experience is recommended, but not required)
- cost per credit hour is $425
A degree that gets you where you want to go.
Healthcare Administration is one of today’s most sought-after degrees.
- #1 degree employers are looking for, according to a March 2014 Yahoo Education report
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 22 percent growth in medical and Health service management careers through 2020