State & Federal tax information and forms.
Includes information to help complete & file tax forms.
- Tax Information for Students (http://www.irs.gov/individuals/students/index.html)
- Comprehensive site with information on tax requirements for students.
- 1040 Central (http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=118506,00.html)
- Help for completing and filing a 1040 tax form. Has links to the most popular tax forms for printing or downloading. Includes a link for e-file and for electronic filing and Free File.
- Federal Tax Forms for downloading (http://www.irs.gov/app/picklist/list/formsInstructions.html)
- Has all tax forms. Scroll down the page to see the entire list of forms.
- Internal Revenue Service - Forms and Publications (Federal) (http://www.irs.gov/formspubs/index.html)
- Help for completing and filing federal taxes.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) (http://www.irs.gov/)
Information for Oregon & Washington Tax filing.
- State of Oregon Tax Forms (http://egov.oregon.gov/DOR/forms.shtml)
- Use for identifying and downloading appropriate tax forms.
- State of Washington, Department of Revenue (http://dor.wa.gov/content/home/)
- Washington State does not have a personal income tax. This site is a resource for sales and other state taxes information and tips on your federal tax filing. It includes their tax reference manual
- State Withholding Formulas (http://dab.nfc.usda.gov/pubs/docs/taxformulas/imagemap.html)
- Gives the steps for calculating withholding amounts used by each state. E.g. Click on Oregon to see Oregon information or Washington for information for that state.
- States' Tax Information & Data (http://www.taxadmin.org/fta/link/forms.html)
- Includes links to tax forms for each state. Has additional data and statistics on tax collection in each state.