Public Library Databases and Borrowing
Information on accessing databases and books through area public libraries.
Databases available to Clackamas County residents with a library card.
- Library Cards at Library Information Network of Clackamas County (http://www.co.clackamas.or.us/lib/card.htm)
- Find information on obtaining llibrary cards at one of several Clackamas county libraries. Select a library from those listed on the left side of the web page.
- Online Databases at Library Information Network of Clackamas County (http://www.lincc.org/uhtbin/cgisirsi/x/NT/x/1/517/X/BLASTOFF)
- List of online databases available to library cardholders in Clackamas County. Some databases are restricted to users with a library card for a particular Clackamas County library.
The Deschutes Public Library system includes Bend, LaPine, Redmond, Sunriver, and Sisters.
- Library Cards at Deschutes Public Library (http://www.dpls.lib.or.us/Page.asp?NavID=419)
- Information on obtaining a library card to use in the Deschutes Public Library system.
- Online Resources at Deschutes Public Library (www.dpls.lib.or.us/Services.asp?ServiceID=54#57)
- Alphabetical list of electronic databases available to Deschutes Public Library cardholders.
Databases available to Clark County residents with a library card.
- Fort Vancouver Regional Library Databases (http://www.fvrl.org/findinfo/index.cfm)
- Listing of Databases that may be accessed using a Fort Vancouver Regional Library card.
- Library Card Information (www.fvrl.org/aboutus/library_card.htm)
- Information on obtaining a library card for use in borrowing materials and accessing databases through the Fort Vancouver Regional Library system.
Databases available to Multnomah County residents with a library card.
- Multnomah County Library Electronic Resources (www.multcolib.org/ref/index.html)
- Multnomah County Library's full list of databases by subject. Some are accessible from any internet connection with a Multnomah County Library card.
- Your Library Card (http://www.multcolib.org/catalog/card/)
- Information on how to obtain a Multnomah County Library card. Cards permit users to borrow books and access some databases from any computer with internet access.
Library catalogs for over 30 academic libraries in the Northwest. Available through Interlibrary Loan.
- Summit library catalog (http://summit.orbiscascade.org/)
- Contains the library collections for local and regional academic libraries (PSU, U of Portland, U of Washington, etc.)
Databases available to Beaverton residents with a library card.
- Washington County Electronic Databases (http://www.wccls.org/online_resources)
- Alphabetical list of databases available to Washington County library card holders. Databases may be selected by subject.
- Washington County Interlibrary Information Network (Wilinet) (http://www.wccls.org/)
- Select a Washington County library from the drop down menu on upper right of their website. Libraries include Beaverton, Cedar Mill, Tigard, Tualatin, Cornelius, Banks, Forest Grove, and others.