Ways to Give
- Donate online.
- Make your gift to Concordia University today by simply filling out our secure form for making a donation online.
- Donate by mail.
- To send your gift by mail, please send your check made payable to Concordia University Foundation to:
Concordia University Foundation
2811 NE Holman St.
Portland, OR 97211
- Donate by telephone.
- Call the Concordia University Foundation at (503) 280-8505 or toll-free at (800) 752-4736. You can make your gift using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Diners Club card.
- Payroll Deduction (for CU Employees only).
- Payroll deduction is a fast and easy way for faculty and staff to support the students at Concordia University.
- Non-Cash Gifts.
- Non-cash assets, current and future, are another unique way to support Concordia University. These assets include:
- Appreciate Securities
- Closely-held stock
- Retirement Accounts
- Life insurance policies
- For more information about estate and planned giving, please call our office at (503) 280-8505.
The Concordia University Foundation was established in 1980 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization exclusively to carry out educational, religious, and charitable purposes in and for the benefit of Concordia University in Portland, Oregon.
Concordia University Portland considers the privacy of our donors sacred. Therefore, Concordia University Portland does not and will not sell or exchange a donors personal information with any other entities. Should you have further questions, please contact the Concordia University Foundation office by calling (503) 280-8505.