After Youre Admitted
Youre in. Congratulations. The rest of your life is about to begin. Now that you are part of the Concordia family, heres what happens next:
- Get in line to reserve your very own residence hall room and register for your first pick of classes by mailing or delivering your $300 non-refundable deposit. Hurry, because we assign rooms on a first-come-first-serve basis. Mail your check to:
Office of Admission
2811 NE Holman Street
Portland, OR 97211-6099
- A flurry of activities and connections start once youve reserved a dorm room. Well connect you with your future roommate so you can learn each others decorating preferences or video game skills. Your Resident Assistant (RA) will make contact and want to get to know you.
- Start dreaming about the courses you can take.
- Look forward to freshman orientation where you will meet other members of your class, hang out with returning students, and get the 411 on Portland.
- Be sure you have dates from the academic calendar on your calendar.
See you on move-in day!