- A total of 124 semester credits in 100-level or above courses with a grade point average of 2.0 or better.
- Thirty of the last 40 credits in the program must be taken at Concordia University.
- Forty-five credits of 300- or 400- level courses.
- Up to 20 credits from pass/no pass courses, exclusive of Prior Learning Assessment credits, internship credits or mandatory pass/no pass credits.
Credits are accepted from:
- Coursework taken at accredited colleges
- CLEP (a national testing program)
- Current coursework
- Credit by examination
- Prior Learning Assessment petitions
- No grade below a C from a course in the core curriculum will be accepted.
- The core curriculum must be completed in its entirety.