Admission Requirements and Procedure
- Sixty semester credits or 90 quarter credits of completed college coursework at or above the 100 class level from an accredited college.
- A cumulative 2.0 GPA calculated from work completed in the last 10 years.
- Five years of significant professional experience. Your prior business and military experience could qualify for up to 30 academic credits through our Prior Learning Assessment program.
Concordia University has a rolling admission process, however, it is strongly recommended that students begin the application process 6-8 weeks before the term in which they plan to begin.
- Submit your on-line application. No application fee is needed. Apply online now.
- Request official transcripts from each institution previously attended. Records should be sent directly to Concordia University. All final transcripts are required prior to registration and enrollment.
- Request that an instructor or employer/supervisor submit a recommendation to CU on your behalf. CU will accept your recommendation on the downloadable recommendation form or as a personal letter.
- Submit a current resume or a summary of your professional experience relating to the program to which you are applying.
Prior Learning Assessment
You may petition for as many as 30 PLA credits. To qualify, you must attend a workshop that will help you prepare a portfolio for evaluation. A one-time fee is due upon submission of your portfolio. An additional fee will be assessed for each credit Concordia grants and you approve. Please contact your Admission Counselor for current fee amounts or any other questions toll-free at 800-321-9371 or locally at 503-280-8501.