Kappa Delta Pi
In the Spring of 2009, Kappa Delta Pi approved a chapter for their International Honor Society for students enrolled in Concordia's College of Education. Each spring new students are inducted into the Honor Society.
Kappa Delta Pi has been organized to recognize scholarship and excellence in education. Those individuals eligible for membership exhibit the ideals of scholarship, high personal standards, and promise in the teaching and allied professions recognized by the Society. An invitation is extended to education students who have obtained an overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.3 for undergraduates and 3.7 for graduates, and met all other chapter requirements.
Membership benefits include publications, conferences, and other member services offered by both the Chapter and the Society.
Current KDP Officers and Counselors at Concordia:
- President - Gabrielle Smith
- Vice-President - Tiffany Hallquist
- Secretary - Melissa McCoumber
- Counselor - Keylah Frazier
- Associate Counselor - Angela Vossenkuhl
Fall 2011 Initates and Officers
- November 4th – 4pm Initiation (3pm set up) and 4:45pm General Meeting
- December 7th – TENTATIVE, 6:30 – 8:30 pm – Social Event!
- March 10th – 4pm Initiation (3pm set up) and 4:45 pm General Meeting
- April 19th – 7:00 pm Educator's Appreciation Night
Questions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.