The Concordia National Days of Service Program Series includes seven major days of community service that Concordia University and its students create in order to provide positive change in our community. Here are the days that we observe:
- New Student Day of Service (August 24, 2015)
- National Day of Remembrance (September 12, 2015)
- Make a Difference Day (October 24, 2015)
- Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week (November 16-20, 2015)
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service (January 18, 2016)
- CU Serves and Celebrates Week (TBD)
To find out more information about being a part of one of the Concordia National Day of Service Programs, please stop by the Office of Service Leadership located on the 1st Floor of Hagen Campus Center, email us, or call us at 503-493-6235.