The Office of Service Leadership is currently conducting search processes to identify passionate, motivated, and energetic student leaders to serve as Social Change Coordinators for the 2015-2016 academic year. We are recruiting for the following positions:
- New Orleans Experience Coordinator (1 position)
- San Francisco Experience Coordinator (1 position)
- Haiti Experience Coordinator (1 position)
- Atlanta Experiance Coordinator (1 positions)
- Athlete Corps Coordinator (2 positions)
- Green Corps Coordinator (2 positions)
- Health Care Corps Coordinator (2 positions)
- Performing Arts Coordinator (2 positions)
- National Day of Service Coordinator (2 positions)
- Habitat for Humanity Coordinator (1 position)
- Night Strike Coordinator (1 position)
- Oregon Food Bank Coordinator (1 position)
- Service Learning Advisor Program Coordinator (1 position) - Position Description Coming!
Social Change Coordinator Application Information
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be in good standing with the university
- Must maintain a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA and 2.25 semester GPA
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student (taking a minimum of 12 semester credits)
- Must not have already been selected for another CU Student Leadership position
How to Apply
- Each applicant must fully complete a 2015-2016 Social Change Coordinator Application Packet.
- Each applicant must request a reference to be completed by a Concordia University Staff or Faculty Member. All references should be completed online at the above link.
- Upon completion and submission of a Social Change Coordinator application, each applicant must sign-up for an individual interview time in the Office of Service Leadership by February 20th.
Social Change Coordinator Selection Timeline
- January 26, 2015: Applications and Job Descriptions Available
- February 20, 2015: Social Change Coordinator Applications Due
- February 18 - February 27: Individual Interviews (Must sign-up for an interview time by February 20th in the OSL)
- March 2: Notification of 2015-2016 Social Change Coordinator Team
- March 6: Deadline for confirmation of position offers