The Office of Service Leadership (OSL) provides the structure and resources to prepare students to become productive civically minded individuals and assume roles of leadership and service in a culturally diverse and increasingly complex society. The Office fosters lifelong service and civic participation by engaging the University with its greater community in action, change, and learning.
We offer many programs that are specifically tailored to equip and develop confident, ethical, and educated leaders who will transform society. To make an appointment or to receive more information about any functions of this office, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-493-6235 or review the opportunities at the links below.
- Academic Service Learning
- Leadership Development - Social Change Coordinators
- Alternative Break Leadership Experiences (Fall, Spring, and Summer)
- Concordia National Days of Service
- Regular Service Opportunities in the Portland Community
- Student Service Corps
- Service Orientations and Class Workshops