Ordering Your Books from the Concordia Bookstore
When you know which course you are going to take in the coming semester, it is time to order the required texts. To insure you have necessary texts on the first day of class, please order no later than three weeks prior to the beginning of the course. The easiest way to proceed is to turn to your internet.
- Go to Search for Books.
- Indicate the term for which you want to buy books.
- You will need to know the name of the course.
- Scroll down and select the "Department" (also known as the subject code)
- Scroll down and select the "Course" (also known as course number)
- Both the required and recommended texts for that course are listed. Place a check mark next to the textbooks you desire to purchase. Sometimes there is a used and new option.
- If no text is listed for your course, contact the CU bookstore - 503.281.0986
- When you have finished working through the list, check "add to cart."
Note: Efollet.com may ask you additional questions, such as are you willing to have a new text substituted when used is not available. Answer all their questions, and then continue to checkout.
- If you have not already registered with efollet.com, you will need to complete their registration form with address, etc. Registering establishes an account by which you can order books each semester. They even help you remember your password!
- Have a credit card number to which the order can be billed.
- Freight generally costs about 10% of the order.
- The books are shipped to you by Concordia Portland.
- Customer service issues can be directed to Concordia's bookstore.
- Return necessary? Keep the receipt! Send the original or a photo copy along with the book back to Concordia. Postmark must be by the end of the first week of that semester.
Contact Chad Cottrill, Manager, Concordia Portland Bookstore