Choose ONE of the topics below for you essay to be submitted with your application.
- Describe a challenging situation you have had and what steps you have taken to overcome it.
- Explain what unique characteristics you will bring to Concordia University as a student.
- Describe your leadership ability, how you are currently using it, and how you will implement those abilities on CU's campus.
- Founded in 1905, CU has created a legacy of successful graduates. How do you fit in to CU's legacy?
- Describe yourself, and your reasons for applying to CU, a private, Christian university.
- How will your major at Concordia prepare you for a career? Describe how you will use your education at CU to pursue your dreams.
- In your personal experiences, please respond to a local, national, or international issue that has prompted you to action.
- What is a current problem you see in your generation today? How will you break beyond the norm?
- If you were President of The United States for one day what is the one bill you would pass?
- Please respond to the statement by Aristotle - "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."