Housing and Dining Fees
2015-2016 Academic Year
|Elizabeth, Weber, Neils||Per Semester|
|Triple Room (Weber)||$2,105|
|East 2-Bedroom Apartment||$2,605|
|East 4-Bedroom Apartment||$2,505|
|Concordia Place 1-Bedroom||$3,230|
|Concordia Place 2-Bedroom||$2,885|
|Concordia Place 3-Bedroom||$2,885|
|Concordia Place 4-Bedroom||$2,735|
Residence Hall Damage Deposit (refundable): $250 per year
Campus Housing fee includes a student-assessed fee of $30 per semester for Residence Life activities and programs. Requests to cancel housing contract after it is signed must be received in writing by the Housing Coordinator in Student Services by the following deadlines for the academic year. Cancellation of the contract by April 30th will result in a $250 cancellation fee. Cancellation on or after May 1st will result in the student being responsible for the entire room charges for the contracted semesters (fall and spring semesters).
Campus Dining Services
- Cavalier Plan: $2450 ($2550 in Buying Power)
- Advantage Plan: $2300 ($2350 in Buying Power)
- Navy Plan: $1900 ($1900 in Buying Power)
- Apartment Plan: $1150 ($1200 in Buying Power -- This plan is the minimum requirement for sophomores under 21 in apartments and open to all others in apartments as well as commuters)
- Commuter Plan: $450 ($500 in Buying Power - only available to commuter students and juniors/seniors living in apartment housing)
Off-campus students and students living in campus apartments may purchase full meal plans through Student Services. Refer to program brochure or www.cudining.com for details.
Housing Questions? Contact us at 503-280-8512 or at email@example.com.