|Application for Graduation||$100|
|Regalia (Traditional garments worn by graduates)||Varies by level of degree (est. $50-$120)|
|Commencement Tickets||Free (Tickets may be limited due to limitations of venue)|
A combined technology and portfolio fee is assessed during the Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters per the following schedule:
|If enrolled from .5 to 5.5 credits||$100 per semester|
|If enrolled from 6.0 to 99 credits||$200 per semester|
The Student Government imposed Student activity fee will be assessed as follows:
- All full-time students in the BA, BS Nursing and AA programs will be assessed a fee of $80 per semester. A fee of $40 will be assessed for enrollment between 6 and 11.5 credits. No fee is charged for enrollment below 6 credits.
- All students in the following programs will be assessed a fee of $40 per semester
- Health and Social Services BS program
- BS on-campus programs: Healthcare Administration and Social Work
- All on-campus Graduate-level programs
No student activity fee is assessed in the Summer Semester.
Other Possible Expenses
|Estimated Cost of Books||$450 per semester|
|Student Medical Insurance
(estimated for 2013/2014)
|$1392 per year (full time undergraduate student)
$1959 per year (graduate student under 29)
$2357 per year (graduate student 30 and over)
$1764 per year (spouse)
$1764 per year (each child)
Medical Insurance premiums must be paid directly to the insurance company along with submission of an annual application. The policy period runs from August 1 through July 31 of the following year. Find out more about our insurance coverage.
|per 1/2 hr lesson per week||$450 per semester|
|per 1 hr lesson per week||$900 per semester|
If students withdraw from private music lessons prior to the end of midterm week, 50% of the lesson fees will be refunded. If students withdraw from lessons after this time, none of the lesson fees will be refunded.
Credit by Exam Fee
A $50 testing fee is required. If the student passes the exam, then an additional charge is assessed of: (hourly tuition rate x credits x 33%) - $50 testing fee previously paid.