Looking to get the most out of financial aid? We can help.
NOTE: NEW DATE SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 15.
Sign up for Concordia’s Financial Aid Workshop and our financial aid representatives will answer your questions about paying for school, and more. You can also take a campus tour, schedule a personalized appointment, and get tips on writing scholarship essays that make the grade.
Saturday, February 15, 2014 | 8:00am - Noon
George R. White Library & Learning Center | Room 310
- Scholarship Essay Help: 8 am only
- Financial Aid Information: 9, 10, 11 am
- Admission Information: 9, 10, 11 am
- Campus Tours: 9, 10, 11, noon
- Personalized Appointments: Every 20 minutes
(must have applied to Concordia and must RSVP in advance)
Two easy ways to win a $1,000 scholarship!
- New students who complete the FAFSA by March 1, 2014 and attend Concordia will receive a $1,000 annual FAFSA filing award
- Workshop attendees who have applied to Concordia are eligible for a drawing to win an additional $1,000 scholarship