The Concordia University Master of Business Administration program creates ethical, transformational servant leaders who have a vision for the betterment of business and society. Through effective decision making in an increasingly complex, competitive, and technological world, these leaders will be able to utilize the tools they gain from the program to create lasting change.
Note: We will review an application for admission once it is complete. (On campus classes begin once a semester. Online classes have one to two starts a semester.) If interested, please contact your admission counselor for additional information about your options.
- Letter of Intent - 1-2 pages that answer the following questions:
- How will earning an MBA assist you in achieving your professional goals?
- Why do you feel you will be successful in the program?
- What do you think your biggest challenges will be in pursuing your MBA?
- Professional résumé (Please include dates of employment)
- A bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally-accredited school
- Official transcripts from all universities and colleges attended
Transcript Release Form: This allows Concordia to request these transcripts on your behalf
Note: If you are submitting transcripts from an institution outside of the United States you will need to have them evaluated by one of our transcript evaluation partners.
- Admission Interview: Once your file is complete, you may be contacted to set up an interview with the School of Management
In order to help Concordia University make an informed acceptance decision, you may be asked to provide additional information, as well. Our experienced admission counselors can easily guide you through the process. Some of the factors we look at include:
- Work experience
- Career and other significant accomplishments
- Professional skills, accomplishments and certifications
- Involvement in community service and related organizations
- Two letters of recommendation**
- Passing score on one of the following graduate tests. **
- GMAT (500)
- GRE (Quantitative - 153, Verbal - 150) (If taken before 08/2001: Quantitative-600, Verbal-450)
- BCTST (80 on the new scale, 15 on the old scale) (Ask your admission counselor for information on how to take this test.)
** If you have a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, and a minimum of two years of relevant business experience, we will waive the GMAT/GRE/BCTST and letters of recommendation portions of the application.
International students must complete the Statement of Financial Guarantee.
Applicants educated in an institution where English is not the language of instruction are required to submit official score results for TOEFL (internet-based test score of 80 or paper-based test score of 550), IELTS (6.5), or MELICET 79.
Exception: International students whose undergraduate education took place in Australia, Canada (English-speaking provinces), United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, or the U.S. are exempt from this requirement. Students born in one of these countries yet educated elsewhere are still required to satisfy the English proficiency requirement.
Submit your application materials
Please make sure your first and last names appear on all of your application materials. You may submit your materials (preferably in one packet) in one of the following methods:
- Scan and email to email@example.com
- Fax to 503-280-8531
- Mail to:
The Office of Admission
2811 NE Holman St.
Portland, OR 97211-6099