The Concordia University Master of Business Administration program creates ethical, transformational servant leaders who have a vision for the betterment of business and society. Through effective decision making in an increasingly complex, competitive, and technological world, these leaders will be able to utilize the tools they gain from the program to create lasting change.
- Letter of Intent - 1-2 pages that answer the following questions:
- How will earning an MBA assist you in achieving your professional goals?
- Why do you feel you will be successful in the program?
- What do you think your biggest challenges will be in pursuing your MBA?
- Professional Résumé
- A bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally-accredited school
- Official transcripts from all universities and colleges attended
Transcript Release Form: This allows Concordia to request these transcripts on your behalf
- Admission Interview: Once your file is complete, you may be contacted to set up an interview with the School of Management
In order to help Concordia University make an informed acceptance decision, you may be asked to provide additional information, as well. Our experienced admission counselors can easily guide you through the process. Some of the factors we look at include:
- Work experience
- Career and other significant accomplishments
- Professional skills, accomplishments and certifications
- Involvement in community service and related organizations
- Two letters of recommendation**
- Passing score on one of the following graduate tests. **
- GMAT (500)
- GRE (Quantitative - 153, Verbal - 150)
- BCTST (80 on the new scale) (Ask your admission counselor for information on how to take this test.)
International students must complete additional forms including the Statement of Financial Guarantee, Health History, and Certificate of Immunization.
Applicants educated in an institution where English is not the language of instruction are required to submit official score results for TOEFL (internet-based test score of 80 or paper-based test score of 550), IELTS (6.5), or MELICET 79.
** If you have a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, and a minimum of two years of relevant business experience, we will waive the GMAT/GRE/BCTST and letters of recommendation portions of the application.