Concordia University has a rich history of rigorous graduate programs, allowing you to take your education to the next level.
Each graduate program has its own set of admission requirements and deadlines (listed to the left).
Use the links below to learn more about each program's schedule offerings, coursework, and delivery methods.
College of Education
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) Full M.Ed. Programs, Additional Licensure (IAL and CAL), and Additional Endorsements (Reading, ESOL, SPED, Health/PE)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) (Initial Teacher Licensure)
- Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.)
College of Theology, Arts & Sciences
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (MA TESOL)
- Master of Arts in International Development & Service (MA IDS)
- Master of Arts in Psychology: Community Psychology
School of Management
School of Law
Need more information? Fill out the graduate request for information form.