Notice: In observance of Christmas and the New Year, Concordia University will be closed on the following dates: December 20-28, December 31-January 1. Transcript and duplicate diploma requests will be processed when the university reopens.
The Office of the Registrar mails official transcripts and duplicate diplomas upon request. Unofficial transcripts are available online via MyCU.
Before you order:
- Official transcripts are generally prepared and released within 2-4 business days of request. Duplicate diplomas can also be requested, but can take up to 1-2 weeks. Additional time should be allowed for requests of student records when the last date of attendance was 10 or more years ago or if requests are made during peak periods and university closures.
- Students with holds on their account that block the release of their official documents must resolve the hold with the appropriate campus office before the Registrar's Office will release the document.
- A common error that requestors make is not checking to see if their final grades or graduation have posted before ordering their final record. If you would like your transcripts to be held until final grades or a graduation date is posted, be sure to indicate these special handling instructions on your request. Documents will be provided as requested and no refunds will be issued.
How to order official documents?
- Click here to be directed to the Concordia Transcript Request Login page. You will be able to login here with your MyCU ID and PIN to order an official transcript or a duplicate diploma.
- Transcript Fee $5 (pick-up or USPS mail)
- Duplicate Diploma Fee $35 (USPS mail)
- Rush same-day pick-up is additional $10 charge
- Fed-ex is additional $25 charge
- If you are a past student and don't have a MyCU account please click here to create a document ordering account for official transcripts or duplicate diplomas.
How do I access unofficial transcripts?
- Current students and alumni have access to their unofficial transcripts via My.CU 24 hours a day. Follow the instructions below or click here for a step-by-step tutorial.
- Login: https://mycu.cu-portland.edu
- Click on Student menu
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Academic Transcript
- Leave selections at their default and press Submit
- The Office of the Registrar does not issue unofficial documents. All documents issued by our office are considered official. If you are asked for an unofficial transcript, and it needs to be issued by our office please fulfill that request by ordering official documents.