Degree Completion Programs
Concordia University’s degree completion programs provide a unique learning format to complement the skills of working professionals.
Degree completion students must have significant work experience in their field and two years of transferable college credit already completed. Classes of no more than 20 students complete the program as a unit, allowing students to share experiences and develop their professional network with new colleagues.
While each file is reviewed on an individual basis, applicants to the discounted BS Social Work major and accelerated Health Care Administration program must meet the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Significant professional experience in a field relating to the program.
- For Health Care Administration, 60 semester hours, 90 quarter hours, or an associate degree completed at an accredited college or university.
- For Social Work: 30 semester hours, 45 quarter, at an accredited college or university
A preliminary, unofficial evaluation can be provided to help you determine if a degree completion program is right for you. Contact the admission office for details or request more information online.
Concordia University has a rolling admission process, however, it is strongly recommended that students begin the application process 6-8 weeks before the cohort in which they plan to begin.
- Submit your on-line application. No application fee is needed. Apply online now.
- Coordinate with Concordia University for your transcript release. Fill out the transcript release form and return to Concordia University. If there are further questions, an Admissions Counselor will contact you.
- Request that an instructor or employer/supervisor submit a recommendation to CU on your behalf. CU will accept your recommendation on the downloadable recommendation form or as a personal letter.
- Submit a current resume or a summary of your professional experience relating to the program to which you are applying.
- BS Social Work majors only: Submit a Document of Relevant Social Work Experience.