image description

Authorization Levels, Endorsements and Licensure

If you’re an educational professional looking to add an authorization level to your license, get a continuing teaching license, start the process for becoming an administrator, or add specialty endorsements to what you can teach, you have come to the right place. For detailed information on any of these topics, simply click on the links to the right.