Academics at Concordia University
Other Academic Programs and Resources
Concordia University offers many degree and certification programs. They all claim a high level of academic excellence while focusing on the needs of the student through a smaller-than-average class size. The faculty are leaders in their fields of expertise and challenge students to reach their educational goals. The degrees and programs below are listed alphabetically. Graduate programs are at the bottom of the page.
Undergraduate Degree and Certification Programs*
- General Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physicians Assistant
- Business Administration
- Director of Christian Education (DCE)
- Youth Ministry
- Elementary Education (Pre K - Grade 8)
- Secondary Education (Middle - High School
Endorsements for Secondary Levels:
- General Business
- Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Education Degrees (Online Programs)
- Exercise and Sport Science
- Pre-Athletic Training
- Sport Coaching
- Honors Program
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Director of Parish Music
- Graduate School Preparation: Musicology & Performance
- Music Education: Preparation for Masters in Teaching
- Social Work
- Graduate School Preparation
- Pastoral Ministry
- Professional Church Work
Programs available for LCMS students in the following
- Christian Education
- Elementary & Secondary Education
- Adult Degree Completion
- Early Childhood Education (Also in Southwest Washington and Online)
- Health Care Administration
- Homeland Security (Also Online)
- Social Work
Graduate Degree Programs*
- Master of Arts in International Development and Service
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Master of Arts in Teaching English as a Second Language
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education
- Master of Education (Online Program)
- Master of Education in Special Education (Also Online)
* Programs subject to change
Gain insight and perspective with a liberal arts education at Concordia University in Portland, Oregon. Concordia's four colleges bring a Lutheran approach to higher education that is liberating, inclusive, and purposeful.
Concordia University includes four colleges, which span all undergraduate, graduate, and online programs.
The College of Health and Human Services houses undergraduate programs in nursing, health care administration, exercise and sport science, and social work.
Spanning the greatest range of topics at Concordia, the College of Theology, Arts, and Sciences offers a variety of programs that will make you think, make you laugh, or maybe both.
The School of Management uses our depth of industry experience and professional involvement to teach real world skills in its business, health management, and nursing courses.
Learn more about Concordia's School of Law in Boise, Idaho.