Concordia offers of a variety unique and rewarding jobs. The following is an overview of the University's job types, as well as important job forms relating to new or modified jobs.
Regular positions are those designated as year-round, on-going positions. This classification is made up of both faculty and staff positions assigned to one of the schedules below.
- Tier A: 30-40 hours per week - eligible for full employee benefits
- Tier B: 21-29 hours per week - eligible for partial employee benefits
- Tier C: Up to 20 hours per week - eligible for limited employee benefits
Temporary positions are those designated as short-term assignments (generally fewer than four consecutive months). This classification is made up of both faculty and staff positions assigned in one of the areas below.
- Instructor positions assigned on a course-by-course basis
- Seasonal/coaching positions
- Student employees
- Short-term replacements for vacant, regular positions
For questions about job postings or recruitment, please contact Greg Gulliford at firstname.lastname@example.org.